Monday, October 12, 2009

My Very First Words....

Hello and welcome to my BLOG.
Before making my first topical post, I wanted to explain why I decided to start a BLOG.
Mainly for one simple reason, I've got things to say, and I'd like to see how others feel, if they agree, disagree, or can contribute to the topic. To have a voice on certain topics. This need to be heard actually started with Michael Jackson and his passing, things people say about him, think about him and how people continue to treat him. Just doesn't seem right. I've been kicking around the idea of BLOGGING on this for a while, so here I am. That being said, I don't know that this will be a BLOG strictly devoted to Michael Jackson topics, but it will surely have several post as its currently what's on my mind. We'll all just have to wait and see what future directions this BLOG will take.

Okay, so. On with the show I suppose!

Peace, Luv & Oatmeal
Merita

No comments:

Post a Comment